2015 ACT Public Education Awards
Nominations for the 2015 Public Education Awards provide an opportunity to recognise outstanding people and their contribution to ACT public education in the following categories:
- Outstanding School Leader;
- Primary and Secondary Teacher of the Year;
- Early Childhood Teacher of the Year;
- New Educator of the Year;
- Leadership in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education;
- Education Support Person of the Year;
- Volunteer of the Year; and
- Outstanding Partnership of the Year.
Guidelines and the Nomination Form can be found on DET website.
The Guidelines contain important information about the Awards, and have been developed to assist with completion of nominations. It is essential that the Guidelines are read prior to starting a nomination.
The closing date for nominations is COB Thursday 11 June 2015.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony on Thursday 6 August 2015.
Contact: Sarah Page