I was approached by a Harrison School community member recently asking if the school could support relief efforts for the Nepalese earthquake(s). On Thursday we will be hosting a gold coin donation day to raise funds (see the flyer attached). The day is not associated with any type of mufti day for students, it is just a chance for our community to give.
- Members of the Nepalese community will be at the school entry gates in the morning to collect money from parents as come in to the school. They will be recognisable by the Nepalese earthquake relief shirts that they will be wearing.
- During morning line up time/senior HR time the donation collectors will move to the pathways leading from the main quad to classrooms.
- At the end of line up can you please give students the opportunity to drop their donations (if they have any) into the buckets.
- Please say hello and feel free to donate too.
- When students have moved off to class the donation collectors will leave the school.
I will organise for a couple of our students to coordinate collection of donations from the Senior School.