Exciting News and Fantastic Opportunity
You are invited to an informal information evening at Harrison School.
Why should you come? To gain more understanding of approaches and programs to learning run at Harrison School.
What can you expect? We will have a display of:
- Literacy and Numeracy parent fact sheets
- Learning Differences Flow chart
- Resources to support students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Initiative Information
- English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD)
- Harrison School Universal Practices
- Kids Matter/Mind Matters Information
- Parents as experts –parents talk about specific child related topics to support other parents with their knowledge
When? 16 June 2016 –between 5.30pm – 8.30pm – Thursday week 8 (Corresponding with the Junior and Senior Area Disco – drop off the kids and join us for 5min or longer).
Where? Harrison School Library
Are you a parent expert who has a child with specific learning needs and would like to share your knowledge with our community– we would like to hear from you!
Please contact either of the people below and we will arrange a meeting prior to the expo of learning in Week 8.