- Thursday 20th September at 5pm
- In the school library
- Travel company rep attending
- All 7-10 parents welcome
- Please RSVP by 14th September to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide the best cost information
An information session about the trip to Europe will be held on Thursday 20th September at 5pm in the school library. Anyone (year 7-10 parent and families) who is interested in learning more about the proposed trip to France and Italy is very welcome to come along. The educational travel provider will attend the session to give detailed information about the itinerary, locations, safety, modes of travel and more.
The aims of this parent information session are to:
- Introduce the teachers attending the trip
- Share the aims of the trip
- Share the proposed itinerary
- Explain the proposed costings/timeline/procedure
- Share accommodation, safety and travel details
- Answer any questions about the trip
- Provide classroom code for continued communication
We look forward to seeing you there.